FAQ: How Can I Get My Medical Bills Paid?

Q: I was hit by a car whild ridding my bicycle and I suffered serious injuries. How can I get my medical bills paid?

A: The insurance company of the at-fault driver would be responsible for your medical expenses as well as any other losses that you suffered.  If the at-fault party does not have insurance, you can still recover money through your own auto insurance policy if you have uninsured motorist coverage.  Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss your particular case.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: